Saturday, May 28, 2011

Timeless Fashion - Spring/Summer 2010

To all of my non-fashion-obsessed readers: I'm so sorry that my blog is turning into a fashion blog these days. I blame my teams for their premature defeats -- let's put it at that. Schalke got booted from the UEFA Champions League after semifinals, and while I like Barca, I'm sort of rooting for the Bundesliga teams. In the basketball front, Lakers and Celtics were done after...which round was that? Yes, I know me liking Lakers and Celtics is very frowned upon and it is equivalent to me saying that I like both Yankees and Red Sox. Alright crazy NBA fans, you can throw imaginary popcorns at me. I mean don't throw real popcorns at me, I like eating them and I'm no Spiderman.

Anyway, so this post is a sequel to Timeless Fashion - Fall/Winter 2009. In the ideal world, I can keep all of my fashion magazines...which is so not the case. Thus, me turning some magazines into collages.

Enjoy!

xx-N

Paint It Black
All the Glamor in the World
Amusement Jewelry Park
Sweet'n'Edgy

No comments:

Post a Comment